In our October 2019 discussion brief, our working group outlined why climate resilience is important to all multifamily affordable housing stakeholders and how housing lenders can help drive a...
Multifamily Climate Resilience Finance Working Group | October 2019
This discussion brief addresses the following questions:
- What is climate resilience, and what does it look like in the multifamily affordable housing sector?
- How is climate change relevant to real estate lenders, investors, and insurers?
- How is climate change especially relevant to multifamily housing tenants and capital providers?
- How is resilience currently being incorporated into disaster recovery efforts?
- How can the multifamily sector make a strategic shift toward proactive resilience?